My First Marketing Blog

Hi my name is Jacob Enriquez, I'm a Business major trying to transfer to Oregon State. I enrolled in this course because this was the next step in my academic plan and also very interested in this course it seems very interesting. I am most interested in learning the marketing world and makes certain marketing pitches succeed and fail. I would love to know how to successfully market myself someday if I have my own business. Outside of class I'm very interested in football, I'm a huge Green Bay Packer fan, almost to the point where I feel physical pain when they lose big games ( which is very common). I also love to travel, that being mostly tropical places with a nice beach. For traveling my bucket list goal is to travel to every Spanish speaking country around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog listening post

Marketing Ad