Blog listening post

 

I chose to write about an up and coming brand called Mad Rabbit Tattoo skincare, who has recently started to rise like crazy. I found this brand by a couple of tattooed instagram influencers that who have claimed that Mad Rabbit has breathed new life into their tattoos. So being curious I went to the reviews and I've seen people swear by these products so I am very interested in trying them. I am mostly interested in this product because I am tattooed myself and now I'm obsessed with anything that will keep my tattoos looking new forever.

The company's value proposition is a eco-friendly way to keep tattoos looking fresh and new. All their ingrinets are natural which is nice knowing that I'm not rubbing in some harmful chemical onto my tattoo and more importantly my skin.

The main thing I saw in the comments were if their creams were actually organic and natural based ingredients and surprisingly their Instagram account responded to people's questions pretty often which is kind of a reassuring to a potential customer. Another thing people were raving about was how great their tattoo skin care gel was, this is a problem for every person who gets tattooed because once you take your second skin bandage off your tattoo it will become really dry and start to peel like crazy. This problem has plagued me really bad the last two times I've gotten tattooed because not only is my tattoo peeling crazy but its insanely itchy, so now knowing there's a way to help alleviate this makes me super interested. The last thing I saw people commenting a lot about was their main product which is their tattoo cream that helps bring new life into your tattoos. It was split between one side saying how great of a product it was and how its brought their 20 year old tattoo back to life and the other side just saying to use lotion and moisturizer on your skin. 

This company is everything tattoos in a natural based way, but also they have a lot of tattoo and tattoo wellbeing on their instagram page. This is a very well  run page on all social media platforms except Twitter, they don't really post that much on. Their Instagram account is loaded with content and new product information. 

Mad Rabbit's focus is to make their product as remarkable as possible, one of the first videos I ever saw of the company was their rejuvenating cream on some old tattoos and how much of a difference it made. Since then they've used that as a way to catapult themselves to the forefront of the tattoo skin care world. Their biggest problem was getting people to believe in their product, that being what's the difference between regular old lotion and their new magical balm. But how we talked about in class they sold their product first to the early believers and innovators, this created the word of mouth scenario which helped them build their reputation. now after having that following they attend a lot of the big tattoo conventions around the country and also have their brand spread even further by having tattoo influencers use and promote their products. This new way of using influencers to sell their product has helped a lot of companies grow and in todays world I truly believe it's one of the best ways to promote your product successfully. 

Mad Rabbit in all social media platforms seems to respond really well to questions customers have and does really well  in interacting with their followers. The only social media that was really lacking was their Twitter page, but even then when I just looked up Mad Rabbit into the Twitter search engine it wasn't something that was talked about all that much. So devoting time into the social media platforms that they're interacted with seems logical, that being Instagram and Tik Tok respectfully. They seem to have that costumer interaction down pretty well, I only saw one comment of a lady who said their customer service was lacking but they responded right away to her comment with help. 

If I was the brand manager I personally wouldn't want to be called out publicly saying our brand has poor customer service as this could bring bad publicity to us. So I would keep the social media side them same because they do in fact respond pretty normally and have pretty well interactions with customers, but I would defiently concentrate more effort into the costumer service side because these are customers who have already ordered from us or had a problem with one of services so making them a priority would be on of the more important tasks. 


I learned a lot about Mad Rabbit since the first time I ran across them and I'm very eager now to try their products on the next tattoo I get or maybe even their sunscreen for the upcoming summer.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Ad

My First Marketing Blog